Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats are a healthy and quick breakfast on-the-go! Made with organic whole oats, coconut milk, raw honey, cacao nibs, and a peanut butter & chocolate powder. Vegan, dairy free, and gluten free too!
I’m addicted to these overnight oats. Every Sunday night, I make a double batch, and eat a bowl of oats for breakfast every morning throughout the week. Personally, I don’t think there’s anything better than chocolate for breakfast, so I take it whenever and as often as I can get it.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats are an easy weekday breakfast option for busy, on-the-go people. It’s vegan, dairy free, gluten free, raw, and contains antioxidant happy cacao nibs and chia seeds. Plus, it’s a great option for people like me who can’t stomach dairy or an egg first thing in the morning.
Even though I primarily eat these peanut butter chocolate overnight oats for breakfast, I’ve been known to sneak some for an afternoon snack or an after dinner dessert. The cacao nibs soften and taste just like mini chocolate chips. YAY CHOCOLATE!! Combine that with the fact they are healthy and it’s pretty easy for me to justify eating these oats at any time of the day.
I love using this peanut butter and chocolate powder in my oats. It has all the flavor of peanut butter and chocolate without all the fat and oil. It’s so easy to use in lots of different recipes too!
Next time you need a healthy, quick and easy breakfast, try this Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats recipe.
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can full fat organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter & chocolate powder (or substitute 2 tablespoons of all-natural creamy peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of cacao/cocoa powder)
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ raw organic whole oats
- optional toppings: cacao nibs or cut up fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together the coconut milk, chocolate/PB powder, cacao nibs, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla. Add the whole oats and stir well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight. The next day, scoop out desired amount into a bowl and grab a big spoon. Top with extra cacao nibs and/or cut up fresh fruit. Enjoy 🙂
- **Can also divide mixture into small mason jars or individual containers**