Thank you for visiting Tasty Ever After! I hope you enjoy spending some time here finding easy scratch made recipes for the home cook. I'm Karrie and I live right outside of Boston with my husband J, our dogs Gracie and Nola.
Living in beautiful New England has opened my eyes to the abundance and accessibility of sustainable, organic local farms and has taught me how important it is to know what's behind the who, how, and where of the food we eat.
We live in such a fast-paced world, where processed food is everywhere and good food choices aren't always easy to make. My goal is to show you how cooking with fresh, unprocessed and natural ingredients can be easy and delicious.
This isn't a health food blog because I like all different kinds of foods way too much, but I do think everything can be made better by using whole, minimally processed foods.
Thanks for joining me on my journey of creating everyday recipes of real food, simply made.
I love hearing from you all, so if you'd like to say "hi" or have a comment or question about a recipe, please contact me here by email or connect with me on any of these social media sites:
To contact me via email, click here!
Seen in the press
- Men's Health-
- NY Daily News-
- Country Living-
- The Daily Meal-
- June 2016 Parmesan Pea Pasta Salad
- The Daily Meal (travel contribution articles)-
- Women's Day-
- Today Food Club-
- Recipes featured on Today Show TV segments or in Today Food Club newsletter:
- June 2016 Hot Chicken and Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Waffle
- May 2016 Raspberry Lime Basil Gin Cocktail
- May 2016 Leek Focaccia with Feta and Toasted Pine Nuts
- April 2016 Chocolate Hazelnut Rice Dream
- March 2016 Carrot Cake Donuts with Brandy Candied Walnuts
- February 2016 Cranberry Irish French Toast with Whiskey Butter
- February 2016 Easy Slow Cooker Tomatillo Pork
- Yum Goggle-
- August 14, 2015 Drink Blog of the Day (Wine Slushy)
- Expo 2015 Milan-
- Paleo Grubs-
- Hello Glow-
- Brit & Co.-
- Tasty Kitchen -
- The WHOot-
- 2015 Lemon Butter Chicken
- The FeedFeed-
- Industry Eats-
- 2015 National Girl Scout Cookie Recipe Contest - Finalist Thin Mints White Chocolate Biscotti
- 2015 Taste of Home & Simple Organics Weeknight Win - Finalist Garlic Herb Mediterranean Chicken and Lemon Potatoes