In under 40 minutes, I made a fabulously easy and healthy dinner of Garlic Herb Mediterranean Chicken and Lemon Potatoes with a Simply Organic’s new Steam Gourmet Parchment and Seasoning Kit. Simply Organic contacted me a few weeks ago asking if I would like to participate in their Weeknight Win Contest and develop a recipe using one of their Steam Gourmet kits. I immediately jumped at the opportunity to work with a company I trust and whose products I love and currently use on a regular basis in my own kitchen.
Each kit comes with 2 organic seasoning packs, 2 parchment bags, and recipe ideas right on the box. All you do is mix together a seasoning pack with your protein and veggies of choice, put it in the parchment bag and let it all steam cook in the oven. Since everything cooks together in the parchment bag, clean up basically consists of throwing the bag away. I love it! This was the easiest dinner I think I’ve ever made in my life, all in under 40 minutes, with minimal clean up involved. Can I get a woot woot!
While I was waiting for my chicken and potatoes dinner to cook, I made this Creamy Feta Dressing in 5 minutes and used it to top beautiful mix of organic salad greens and organic cherry tomatoes.
I loved the fact that it took no time at all to make dinner with a new Simply Organic Steam Gourmet Kit. This garlic herb mediterranean chicken and lemon potatoes recipe is a great option next time you are short on time and need an easy, healthy dinner to put on the table.
Make this easy Garlic Herb Mediterranean Chicken and Lemon Potatoes with a Simply Organic’s new Steam Gourmet Parchment and Seasoning Kit. Don’t forget to PIN the recipe for later!
- 1 box Simply Organic Steam Gourmet Garlic Herb kit
- 1.5 pounds organic potatoes red or Yukon gold; washed and cut into 1" cubes
- 3 Tb fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tb olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts or tenders cut into 2" chunks
- 1 15oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained well
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes julienne cut
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together one Garlic Herb seasoning packet with potato cubes, lemon juice, and olive oil. Place mixture in one parchment bag, fold under twice, and lay flat on baking sheet. Bake for 35 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, in another large bowl, mix together chicken, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, and the remaining Garlic Herb seasoning packet. Place mixture in the remaining parchment bag, fold under twice and lay flat on baking sheet, next to the potatoes, and bake for 30 minutes.