Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats are a healthy and quick breakfast on-the-go! Made with organic whole oats, coconut milk, raw honey, cacao nibs, and a peanut butter & chocolate powder. Vegan, dairy free, and gluten free too!
I’m extremely addicted to this chocolate overnight oats recipe. Most every Sunday night, I make a double batch, then I eat a big bowl for breakfast every morning throughout the week. Personally, I don’t think there’s anything better than chocolate for breakfast. Chocolate is a great way to start off the day, so I’ll take it whenever and as often as I can get it.
A healthy on the go breakfast
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats are an easy weekday breakfast option for so many reasons!
- Great for busy, on-the-go people
- VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, AND DAIRY FREE!
- Contains antioxidant happy cacao nibs and chia seeds!
- Plus, it’s a fantastic option for people (like me) who can’t stomach dairy or eggs first thing in the AM
Even though I primarily eat these peanut butter chocolate overnight oats for breakfast, I’ve been known to sneak some for an afternoon snack. I also love them as an after dinner dairy free dessert. The cacao nibs soften and taste just like mini chocolate chips (gotta love cacao nibs recipes). YAY CHOCOLATE!! Combine that with the fact they are healthy and it’s pretty easy for me to justify eating these oats any time of the day.
I love using this peanut butter and chocolate powder in my oats. It has all the flavor of peanut butter and chocolate without all the fat and oil. If you don’t want to use the powder, just substitute peanut butter and cacao or cocoa powder.
Next time you need a quick and easy healthy breakfast, try this Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats recipe. Please let me now below in the comments how you liked them!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can full fat organic coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter and chocolate powder , or substitute 2 tablespoons of all-natural creamy peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of cacao/cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups raw organic whole oats
optional toppings: cacao nibs or cut up fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix together the coconut milk, chocolate/peanut butter powder, cacao nibs, chia seeds, honey, and vanilla. Add the whole oats and stir well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight. The next day, scoop out desired amount into a bowl and grab a big spoon. Top with extra cacao nibs and/or cut up fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Recipe Notes & Tips:
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Mixture will soften and become creamier the longer it sits in the refrigerator
- Can divide mixture into small mason jars or other container for individual servings