Easy Fruit Cobbler
An Easy Fruit Cobbler made with only 6 ingredients and on the table in less than an hour! A simple dessert of fruit oven baked into a buttery crust that everyone is sure to love.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk , full or low fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12-15 ounces frozen fruit (Use your favorite mix of fruit. I use a mixed berry one)
Preheat oven to 350F/176C degrees.
Melt butter in 8X8 or 9X9 pan via microwave or can melt it directly in the pan while it’s preheating in the oven.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add sugar, milk, and vanilla to the flour mixture and mix well.
Pour the batter over the melted butter in the pan. Add the frozen fruit on top of the batter and DO NOT STIR.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the cobbler is thoroughly cooked in middle and it’s golden brown.
- Top with ice cream, whipped cream, caramel sauce, or chocolate sauce
- Can be made with fresh or canned fruit (drained). It may cook in a shorter amount of time, so check the cobbler after 30 minutes and then check every 5 minutes until done
- Store leftovers, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
- Reheat leftovers in a microwave for 30 seconds at a time, until heated through
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 442IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg