Creamy Feta Dressing
Need a change from the usual salad dressings? It only takes 5 minutes and a handful of ingredients to make this homemade tangy, salty Creamy Feta Dressing.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup feta cheese , crumbled
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, yogurt, red wine vinegar, and all seasonings. Mix well. Add crumbled feta cheese and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Store dressing leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days
Calories: 519kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 978mg | Potassium: 208mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1100IU | Vitamin C: 1.1mg | Calcium: 645mg | Iron: 1mg