Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is a 5 ingredient recipe and takes less than 30 minutes to make! Perfect for a Super Bowl party or any kind of get-together.
This spicy, easy buffalo chicken dip recipe was supposed to be part of a wonderfully happy time in my life, where I would be anticipating the upcoming Super Bowl 50 and getting ready to cheer on my favorite team, The New England Patriots.
Instead, my Pats aren’t in it so now I could really give two hoots about the big game and don’t care at all about watching it. I may even have my own anti Super Bowl party where I can make this dip and drown my sorrows in each bite of spicy goodness.
This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is…
- Oven baked
- Perfect as an appetizer, snack, or dinner. Yes, I’ve eaten this for dinner before, with a salad, so it was considered a complete meal.
A hot appetizer made with Frank’s hot sauce
It’s way easier (and less messy) than eating buffalo chicken wings too! I usually pair this spicy food with homemade baked tortilla chips and celery. Serve it with carrot sticks, cucumber rounds, red bell pepper slices, pita chips, and even pretzels.
Delicious and easy, make this Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip for your Super Bowl party or your “I’m not watching that damn game” get-together. Either way, it’s a yummy addition to your next gathering of family and friends.
Don’t forget to share this Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip and let me know below in the comments how you liked it!
Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast , finely chopped
- 2/3 cups hot sauce (I use Frank's Hot Sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese , shredded
- 1/2 cup blue cheese , crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in an oven proof glass 2 qt casserole dish and mix well.Bake for 25 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling and hot throughout.
- Serve with an assortment of chips, crackers, and raw cut up veggies.
Recipe Notes & Tips:
- Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days
- Reheat leftovers in a 325F/165C degree oven for 10 minutes or in the microwave for 2 minutes at a time (stirring after each 2 minutes)